Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Perfect Little Babe

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I didn't get much done on my weekend list of things to do, but I can check one BIG one off!!!!!

This beautiful babe was born. Introducing Maci Cotton. Isn't she just amazing. And her beautiful mama did it all without an epidural. Yup she's my new hero.






Thank you for letting me share such and amazing moment with you guys! And for making me want another little nugget of my own. That's a whole separate post all on it's own;)

I have tons of pictures to upload but I am so tired my eyelashes hurt. Pulling an all nighter at the hospital and last night, little sister was up with a croup cough. I'm pretty spent.

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I got to love up a squishy little babe, so mine was pretty darn fantastic


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...