Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh Friday



Happy Friday Everyone! 
Here is s a little sunshine love to warm you all up on the East Coast. Once again, us Cali folks are spoiled with beautiful warm weather this weekend.  
Here are my goals for the next two days

- finish painting my dining chairs 
- find some thrifting treasures for my babes room
- hopefully a baby will be born.... I WILL walk that baby out of you Anthea! 
- dye my hair
- treat my babes to ice cream 
- kiss my husband more than ten times 
- plan a bridal shower 
- talk to a friend I miss so much my gut hurts 
- a Valentine craft
- run in bubbles from our new bubble machine with the children... seriously so fun, you should try it 
- and maybe a movie date with  my man. no kids. and we have to hold hands 


What's on your weekend agenda ? I hope its a good what whatever you do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...