Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day










Christmas morning was just like a I pictured it. I woke up before anyone else, started a pot of coffee, popped breakfast in the oven, and paced up and down the hall waiting for my babes to wake up. I think I was more excited then they were. When they finally decided to join us, their reactions to Santa's midnight drop off did not disappoint.  It tool about three minutes for all of the wrapping paper to be ripped off of their packages covering EVERY inch of the living room. 
The Mama and Daddy snugged on the couch with a hot cup of Joe and watched the babes play with all their new treasures. It was perfect. 
Later that morning we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Rodgers house for some homemade waffles, MORE presents, and ended with a snow storm courtesy of Uncle Chris. 

Christmas is kind of bitter sweet for me. We spend all month planning and decorating and waiting to see the looks on our babes faces, and in a flash its all over. 
Till next year Christmas, you sure were good to us this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...