Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Some things I realized this weekend. 

Even though these two don't give me a chance to stop and catch my breath, I love every bit of them. Even the parts that stick their tongues out and don't listen. 
 Life is rough sometimes. And on the days when I think its all too much, this man saves me. 

 She is my new hero. No epidural and she makes beautiful babies. 

 See, beautiful! I am officially obsessed with her 

 I can't leave these two alone for a second. While doing his " business" the Sister snuck in a poured a bottle of baby soap in her hair, and he was helping make bubbles. Crazy kids

 Painting little girl nails is probably the sweetest thing ever


And finally, I miss this girl. I miss her so much its crazy. 

I'm outta here for a last minute and MUCH needed overnight girls extravaganza with this girl. I hope we laugh and cry and have too many glasses of wine and a Sprinkles Cupcake! 

Happy Monday Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...