Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday


Its lookin pretty gloomy out today, which means we are going to stay in our pj's and watch movies and build forts, maybe bake some cookies and watch every Disney movie we own. It also means I will be breaking up a hundred and fifty fights and my house will look like a tornado hit it by the end of the day. 
I have a love hate relationship with inside days. 
But I have a love love relationship with babies in footy pajamas and little boys that run down the halls in chonies and super hero capes. 
It all works out :) 

On another note.

I have been on the look out for a quilt forever, but man oh man they aren't cheap. Rightly so I guess, they are a ton of work and so so beautiful. I found this little beauty on the Urban Outfitters web site and it was HALF OFF!!!! 
Um, yes please. I ordered her up and she should be here in a couple of days. I can't wait to have her colors brighten up my living room. 
And think of all the cute pictures I'll get of my babes wrapped up in her ;) 

Anyways, I'm gonna go scrub a toilet or something. Hope you all have a 
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...