Thursday, February 10, 2011

My New Boyfriend




I have a new boyfriend.
His name is Niko. Sounds exotic huh?!
I have been waiting for a long long time for this guy, and now that I have him, he's become my new little obsession. I can't wait to see the trouble we get into and all the memories we make.
Niko, I know it's only been a few hours but I love you.

P.s.
In case my stupid humor was lost on you, I got a new Nikon DSLR and I am over the flippin' moon about it. Expect LOTS of picture posts! And if you have a kid, expect me to ambush photo shoot them. I'm am little excited about it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I'm so jelly of you. I really want so freakin bad. Which model did you get and where did you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It will change your life, so excited for you! Which model? Lens? woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the nikon d300 with a 15-55mm and 55-200mm lens. It was a great deal for the kit at Sammys Camera and I am in love! Chrissy you might have to school me on aperture and stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's supposed to say D3100 woops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...