Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Night For Friends

This might be my most favorite picture of us ever. 

You know those people in your life that you just couldn't live without. A friend that you can always count on no matter what. Someone that makes you laugh so hard you almost pee your pants. Someone that will finish her sentence in a song. A friend that loves your babes almost as much as you do. Someone you could sit in an empty room with and have it be the best time ever. Someone who will drink crappy white wine out of a licorice straw with you..... 
That's My Girl Chelsea
Monday night I headed down to San Diego all by myself ( and I sang show tunes the whole way at the top of my lungs. That's right, I was alone and living it up)  for a big girl sleepover with my favorite girl ever and it was some serious fun. She's been busting her hump at work and we haven't seen each other since Christmas. Saying I've missed her is an understatement.

I love you girl. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. I can't wait till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...