Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some New Tunes


Looking for some new music for your sweet babes to dance to?????? This CD is the soundtrack to our rainy days inside, or out in the backyard when we play with chalk and blow bubbles. It is amazing. We are a big music family. I love to have it on all the time and watch my sweet babes dance and sing while we do our daily business. My Uncle Jamie has made THREE childrens CD's that are so wonderful, not only for kids, but for the mama's and daddy's too. The songs are smart and sweet, but NOT like listening to Barny or the other irritating kids groups that get stupid songs like "Loco Legs" stuck in your head for days on end. You know what I'm talking about! His voice is sweet and pure and his guitar is so soothing and wonderful. Check it out HERE, as well as his other three CD's. I hope you love them as much we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...