Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Presto Change-O

I have been searching for something to hold all of my earrings for a while now. I came upon a couple tutorials and decided to try one. I LOVE the way it turned out. I found a frame on Clearance for $1.49 at Wal Mart that I thought would work perfect. A couple coats of spray paint, and I stapled some mesh screen to the back of the frame, and PRESTO... a super cute earring holder. The whole thing cost under $3.00 because I already had the screen. 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...seriously???? I LOVE that! Although even if I did make something like that it would still suck because I don't own any cute earrings. Boo. Maybe I should buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I have been meaning to make one for my necklaces since I don't have earings...I need to find cute nails or hooks maybe...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...