Monday, February 1, 2010

Should Have Stayed In BED!

Today sucked. Not gonna sugar coat anything, cause it did. I packed the babes up to meet up with friends at Disneyland. I decided to walk instead of taking the tram cause my booty needs the exercise. We got all the way to the front gates and I realized that my pass was no longer in my back pocket. SIGH. I pretty much dumped my stroller upside down trying to find it. with no luck of coarse. So we had to turn around and walk all the way back to the car. Gavin was heart broken . How dare his mama take him all the way to the front of his most favorite place on earth, only to turn around and leave. Once we got to the car, both babes were in tears, I was sweaty and irritated, but I thought the pass HAD to be in the car. I RIPPED apart the car. Baby blankets, shoes, and Target receipts were flying in every direction. I even called The Hubby at work and ripped him a a new one. Like he knew where I lost my stupid pass. Poor guy. I'll be sure to make it up to him. F BOMB! Where the freggin crap did it go!!!!!! I couldn't find it anywhere. My kids had now reached the point of no return, which turned my already awful mood into the Dragon Lady. I put them in their seats, started the car, promised Gavin I would take him to the mall to play at the train store and buy him a million Mrs. Fields cookies,  drove toward the exit, with tears streaming down my face. I felt like such a jerk Mom. Poor Gav was SO disappointed. I know I could have marched my butt back to the entrance, paid for a replacement card, and been on my merry way, but NO, I lost my cool and left. I was so frustrated. So, we met Daddy at the mall for lunch and drowned our sorrows in chocolate chip cookies. We got back in the car to go home and my gas light when on. GIVE ME A FREGGIN BREAK! Note to self.... when you wake up  PMS'ing and you're so irritated you're bugging yourself.... STAY HOME! Today I was my own worst enemy. I'm going to bed and starting over tomorrow. I put chocolate next to my bed in case of an emergency. HA HA


******** On a positive note. In the first week of my new work out, I have lost THREE inches from my waist and 1 1/2 from my thighs. Hope I didn't blow it all to hell today with my hormonal eating*******

1 comment:

  1. yay for the inches lost... today was day 3 for me, but i skipped yesterday because I couldn't move..haha. I hope to lose a few inches by the end of the week as well.

    ...thanks for your kind words. it does feel really good to cry, and to be honest i sometimes feel guilty that i'm not crying more than i am. when my grandma died in 2003, it took about a month or two for it to really hit me that she was gone. i was out with a girlfriend one night (going to ikea actually...weird that i remember that) and suddenly started sobbing. it took me a good 10 minutes to realize what was bothering me. i just missed her. im sure i'll have many days like that with my dad too. death sucks big time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...