Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Days= Crazy KIDS!



It's DUMPING outside, so we are stuck stuck stuck inside. My littles were bouncing off the walls, and each other by bed time.




They can't get enough of each other




LAUNCHING himself off the couch. Yup, I'm that mom that lets their crazy kids jump off the furniture


CAtching up on some toons, and taking a snooze



P.S. the potty training thing is SO MUCH work, and Gavin has figured out how to manipulate the system. He want to sit on the potty ALL day because he wants candy. Today he peed twice on the floor, and didn't even bat an eye. It doesn't bother him WHAT SO EVER to be in smelly wet pee pants. SO, I don't think he's ready. I'm going to keep him in a pull up, and still ask if he wants to go on the potty, but I'm not gonna force it. I think I like changing diapers more than cleaning pee off the floor all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...