Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh what a HIKE!




Sunday we went to my parents and we decided to take a walk down to the creek. I was game, I needed to work my booty out. My humongo double stroller wouldn't fit on the trails, so I packed Sissy and Gavin walked like a big boy. We walked and walked and walked, and explored explored explored. An hour and a half later, we realized it was time for me to take my hungry babies home. My mom and I headed back to the house with the kids, and like 5 minutes into it, Gavin was OVER walking and wanted to be carried back to the house. I KNEW IT! So, I gave Sissy to my mom, and I heaved my 32 pound two year old on my back and hiked back home. HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I was dying! I was so sore from my work out the day before, and this was sending me over the edge. My thighs burned so bad. The last hill home, my mom and I were contemplating letting the kids crawl home. HA HA. It was SUCH a great workout. Jillian would have been proud :)













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...