Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Call Me Mr. Potty




After months of fighting it and peeing on my couches, this boy is POTTY TRAINED!!!!!! WOO WOO!!!! In the beginning of the week we ran out of diapers, and I told him we didn't have any money to buy new ones. He said ok and we have been naked wild boy for the past couple of days. THank goodness the weather has been so nice, we've been outside so when he did have an accident it was on the side walk, NOT my furniture. He had two accidents the first day, and since then he's gone on his little potty chair. He is BEYOND proud of himself, and I am too. I can't believe he is such a big boy now. Being in diapers was the last "little boy" thing he had left, and now that he's done, he just seems so big to me. My heart is so full when I look at him. He is such a good boy. I love love love love you baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...