Monday, May 24, 2010

A Circus Birthday BLOW OUT!

Sunday we threw a Circus Birthday Party for Gavin and Sofia. The boy turned 3 and the Sissy will be 1 in two weeks. This was my first "official" party..... I mean one I have gone all out on, and let me tell you, it was A LOT of work, but I loved how it turned out. The kids had a blast, and that made it all worth it! 
Yummy treats! Popcorn cupcakes and Lollipop cookies.

The Candy Table 

Cotton Candy and Pop Corn bags full of clown noses and other goodies 


The Spread ...... carnival food! Mini burgers, corn dogs, fruit, and SUGAR! 


I found these plastic hot dog boats in the dollar section at Target. I got 16 for $4.00


We played Pin the Nose on the Babes, ring Toss, Knock The Cans Over, and the old school Mid Way Game Shoot The Duck. I didn't get pictures of all the games :( 




Sofia kissing the picture of her Brother 


I found a Face Painting Kit at Michaels and had a coupon so it was only $8.00 and the kids LOVED IT!

Funny Photo Booth Pictures








                                              Happy Birthday  TO YOU!



HAPPY KIDS!!!!!!! 






The only Family Photo we were able to take. LOL!
I am so tired from this party, but it was soooo worth it! Thank you Chelsea for ALL of your help with the yummy treats! And THANK YOU to all our friends and family for making this such a fun day! Till next year........... 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...