Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good Behavior with Sprinkles on Top


Today started out rough, as you can clearly see from the look on the Boys face. We barreled thru the crusty mood and went to Target where I didn't have to yell at anyone. 
Not even one time.
 See Virginia there is a Santa Clause!





I treated my well behaved babes to a batch of cake batter rice crispy treats. YUM. I've seen these floating around on Pinterest and decided today was the day. Super good, def worth trying.

I've been in a bit of a slump lately. Just a lot of things, decisions, weighing on my mind. I decided to move around all of our furniture to take my mind off of it. It always makes me feel better. The husband is home a little early tonight so I think we'll go look at Christmas lights.

Happy Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...