Tuesday, August 2, 2011





Sissy had her 2 yr well check today. I know I know I'm a little late. She's 90% in height and weight. She's fully potty trained, doesn't have a pop anymore, goes under water in the swimming pool, and picks out her own clothes.
Yesterday we picked out a preschool for the Boy. It was so overwhelming for me. To see the little tables with little chairs. Art work with kids names on it. The director telling me that by the end of the school year he'll probably be able to read. WHAT!!! Hold up, when did he get big enough to do all this.

My babes are growing, and I am in unfamiliar territory. When Gavin was Sofia's age we were preparing to bring a new baby home. Now instead of adding a new addition, I am sending one away for four hours a day. I don't remember what it's like to just have one kid at home. I feel like my body doesn't know what's going on either. It should be getting ready to birth a baby, and it's not, and I'm freaking out!

My days are chaotic and stressful and full of picking up toys and breaking up fights. Most days I am so tired I can barely see straight. I crave alone time....... But part of me also craves a baby. A fat, pink, cooing, squishy babe.
I know it's crazy but I do.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...