Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Sweet Things





This is why my life is so beautiful. 
There a million crappy, not so great, terribly wrong, super stressful, make me wanna cry, things that happen everyday that make being a mama tough. But then there are moments like this that take my breath away because they fill my heart up so full with love I think it might burst. 

There have been so many stories going around lately of friends of friends that have just had babies that have been born with difficulties. Babies that need emergency surgeries and transplants, things that you would never want your  brand new sweet babe to endure, and even some stories of babies that just couldn't endure any longer.
These stories have weighed heavy on my heart. They have made me open my eyes to how lucky I am to have healthy babies that get to run and play and live happy healthy lives. They have reminded me of how grateful I need to be that I get to kiss these sweet babes every night before they go to bed and every morning when they wake up. To take a long deep breath during the trying times that raising children inevitably bring, and hold them tight for as long as I can.

I love you sweet babes.
I am so thankful for you
I love you to my bones. 

2 comments:

  1. Agree agree agree...i heard grey whisper in the car today "i love you Emme" so cute, I smiled from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have said it better myself~! Luvs to you and those BEAUTIFUL babes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...