Friday, March 4, 2011

A Disney Day








We spent the whole day at Disneyland with the Sersansie Family and it really was the best day! I had big plans to take amazing pictures of the babes at the happiest place on earth, all
The fun colors and amazing scenery. I was excited! I whipped out my camera the second we got there, only to realize I forgot to take the battery out of the charger and put it back in the camera. Ugh what a jerk I am! I seriously wanted to punch myself! So, this is the only pic I got on my phone of the babes chowing down on some cotton candy.
Minus the camera Shenanigans, it was such a fun day! Gavin even went on his first roller
coaster, and he LOVED it!
We ended the night with a curbside corn dog picnic,YUM. The weather was perfect and the company was amazing. Turned out to be a pretty good little Friday night.



Location:A Disney Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...