Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sacramento Zoo

While up North we decided to go to the Zoo for the day. I love the SAcramento Zoo because its small, but still has all the animals you love to see, and its never been crowded when we visit. The kids had so much fun. All the animals were out to play.










I'm pretty sure this is what I look like when I yell at my kids. I feel your pain Monkey Mama 

Across the street from the Zoo is a place called Fairy Tale Village. It is the cutest place ever. It is a miniature fairy tale land, of all the old Nursery Rhymes. The kids just run and play. It's really a lot of fun!







 Me praying for patience! 
 Grandpa and Grandma Harley 
 And of coarse, a picture of the Girl yelling at us to hurry up because she wanted lunch! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...