Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I'm Loving

 How cute are these shoes? I think I need them 

I just bought this foundation from Make Up Forever and it is insanely light weight and do moisturizing. I can not say enough good things about this product!!! Plus its scented with rose water.... YUM! 

I picked up this five pack of nail polish for $4.99 at Target. The third color is my favorite! Its called Mango Madness and its actually way more orange than this picture shows. The Sissy Girl and I have matching toes right now :)  

And I haven't been able to put this book down ALL DAY! It is so good. If you are looking for a new read, pick this one up! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shoes...go get some before Holly does!!! ...or you can be dorks like us and just have the same shoes...I still have mine...I wonder if she has hers! Sounds like things are good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...