Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random Thursday



There was no real plan today and it was GORGEOUS when we woke up, so we made an early run to Target and then played in the pool the rest of the day. Those babes are workin' up a pretty good tan line, and my legs and arms  are definitely a darker shade of brown:) I finished my book, and I'm kind of sad about it. I loved that book. I felt like the people in it were my friends, and now I kind of miss them. 
I need a new book I guess

After dinner tonight, yummy  soy sauce salmon brown rice and broccoli, we pulled out these yummy treats I picked up at Trader Joe's yesterday.
 How perfect are they right!? 
They are so small and just the right portion for babes.
 I hope they carry them all summer long. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...