Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Snow Day

This Thanksgiving we headed to the snow for a family day filled with sledding, frozen noses, lots of falling, tons of laughing, sore booties, battered fingers, more laughing, yummy dinner, puzzles, and just plain ole fun. I've decided that snow clothes are only cute on little kids, but grown ups, not so flattering.  The kids had the best time and I can't wait for the next snow day. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families. 


















Gavin and my mom took a run down the hill and nearly hit a tree. She was laughing SO hard. I think this picture is hilarious. Gavin just standing over her watching her crack up. LOL 
This was such a fun day

 LOTS AND LOTS OF FALLING!!!!!! 



And YES we made it out for BLACK FRIDAY. 
We went 
We shopped 
we conquered 
and lived to tell about it

We went to Wal Mart and it was just as I had imagined. Chalk full of crazy eyed people fighting for merchandise like dogs over the same piece of meat. It was INTENSE. We scored the LAST Leapster, thank god, because that is ALL Gavin asked for this year. We somehow made it out in a half an hour, and wussed out on any more shopping and went to bed. 
Sorry Black Friday, one store full of madness is about all I can take. 

And today will be spent in our cozy clothes putting up  our Christmas decorations. This may be my most favorite thing to do. And the big question in our house right now is Real or Fake... tree that is. I like to put my tree up NOW which means fake, but I think the kids would like to go to the tree farm and pick their own this year. Hmm... what to do what to do? 
What will you guys have in your house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...