Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Interview


I saw this on a Blog somewhere, but I can't remember which one. I knew I had to do it with the Boy. Some of his answers were hilarious ! 
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you  to my bones   
Daddy: Good Night Gavin 



2. What makes mommy happy?
Being Nice    
Daddy: playing with me 



3. What makes mommy sad?
Being Naughty    
 Daddy : being naughty 

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Being crazy and making silly faces   
 Daddy: being crazy 



5. What was your mom like as a child?
fun      
Daddy: no Mom, he wasn't a little boy, he was a little Daddy 



6. How old is your mom?
Ten      
Daddy: Six



7. How tall is your mom? 
so big     
Daddy: Bigger than you 

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me and Sissy and kiss me    
 Daddy: Play hide and seek 


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
wait for me to come back             
Daddy : wait for me to come back 



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
famous for having me       
Daddy: for buying a new fan ( ???)  


11. What is your mom really good at?
playing games with me    
 Daddy: playing cars 



12. What is your mom not very good at?
being naughty     
Daddy: cooking ( HA HA) 


13. What does your mom do for her job?
to be a mama   
Daddy: buys money ( I think he meant make money ha ha ) 



14. What's your mom's favorite food?
tacos
Daddy: burritos 

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
snuggling
Daddy: playing cars with me 
 

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dora and me and Daddy could be Diego. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it and totally copying it! :) Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Another friend did this with her boys recently and I meant to copy it then... thanks for the reminder. I'm totally doing this when Lucas wakes up from his nap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...