Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

This week was one of the best weeks I've had in a long time. 
Tuesday started Steve's first day of a 9 day vacation. 
Thats right, 9 days of non stop Daddy action. 
Needless to say, we are in heaven having him home
So far , this is what we've done....

We got SUPER lucky and scored a beachfront cottage for the night down in Crystal Cove. 
It was amazing. We were steps from the beach and even though we were only 12 miles from home, it felt like we were a world away. 
I didn't want to leave 

One happy little boy 

don't adjust our screen, she IS drinking sea water! 
dug holes in the sand with friends 

watched amazing sun sets 





Gavin and I woke up extra early on Wed morning and sat out and watched the waves roll. We snuggle in our towels and talked about what we thought the dolphins were eating for breakfast and how lucky we were to have been able to come here.  I have a pretty cool little boy and I am so grateful for all the little moments I get to spend just me and him. 

Ww packed up and headed home Wed night and slept pretty much all of Thursday. 
Friday morning we woke up to thunder and rain. Go figure. 
We loaded our cups full of coffee and headed to the backyard to let the babes run wild in the huge rain 
drops. 
Gavin tried to figure out how it was raining while the sun was out, and Sissy tried to catch the rain in her mouth. 

Saturday we headed to my parents house and went to the Peltzer Farms Pumpkin Patch. It was such a beautiful day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...