Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Walk On The Wild Side

Friday we went to the Wild Animal Park and met my Mom, Borther, and Sister, for DAY 3 of the hubby's Birthday Extravaganza. It was so much fun. We had never been there, and I loved hoe open everything was. It was super crowded in the parking lot, but you would never guess it once you were in. The kids had a blast, even the baby. She LOVED the animals. Gavin was the navigator. It was hilarious. He would pull out the map and point to something random and say"Cmon guys, wet's go!" 
what is this smile! He does it in EVERY picture! 

the weather was BEAUTIFUL and all the animals were out. It was pretty cool

we got to feed the Lorakeets nectar. It was amazing. They would swoop down and just hop on your hand for a snack


the kids 

Sissy getting her stand on 


there was a butterfly jungle were thousands of butterflies just flew around. It was like a fairy tale. Like some magical land. They would land on you and fly away, It was beautiful



she liked the butterflies

the only group shot we got, and it is terribly out of focus. Thanks anyways stranger

It was a wonderful day. TONS of uphill walking, but surprisingly relaxing. We headed home around 6:00 and thought the babes would pass out on the car ride back. NOPE. Half way home Gavin had to go  potty so we had to pull off on the side of the road and he did his thing in the back of the car on his little potty. He kept telling me not to look at him.... I don't blame him. I wouldn't want someone staring at me while I was trying to do my business either. Oh potty training. Ha Ha. All in all it was a wonderful day woth family. I love those days 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...