Sunday, April 25, 2010

Channeling My Inner Martha

I have been really stressed lately, and I think I need to do something creative to make me feel better. I feel like the past couple of weeks have sucked the energy out of my body, and my brain is always tired. It has been soooo long since I've made time to do something other than laundry, dishes, cleaning something, or putting someone on a time out. I have at least like five projects in my head that I have been wanting to do, but have been just plain TOO TIRED to do.... Well, NO MORE excuses! I am going to make my list and get it done! I'll post pictures of my projects as they come along. First I think I'm going to re paint our dining room table and chairs. Might as well start big :) And lets not forget the  Birthday Extravaganza I have planned for the babes at the end of next month. YIKES, I need to start on all that stuff too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...