Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Match Made in Stroller Heaven

Go ahead say it.... I'm a stroller whore. I know it, whatever, lets move on. I am on the eternal quest to find the perfect stroller..... and there really isn't I'm convinced. I am a busy on the go Mama, so having the right stroller is like a runner having the right shoes. If the stroller isn't good, it throws everything off. I currently have the Tike Tech double jogger, which I LOVE! Highly recommend it, but the truth is, I usually push it around empty. Gavin wants to walk and Sofia is a cling-on and is usually strapped to the front of me in the carrier. Last Friday we went to the Wild Animal Park, I I pushed that dumb jogger all over the park EMPTY! Well, not empty, full of everyones bags and blankets. Anyways , I decided I was going to look into a light weight single stroller, but not an umbrella stroller because they look too cheap to me, and we are hard on our strollers. After some research....... I finally made my decision. 
INTRODUCING 
the perfect solution!
The Baby Jogger City Micro Mini
Its like a modernized umbrella stroller, but better! Its a very simple stroller, but still looks nice and sleek. It fold with one  hand, and is light weight. I love it! The basket is a little small, and the sun shade doesn't go down super far, but it doesn't bother me. I have to say though, it is for older babes because it doesn't recline flat. My babes don't stay in the stroller long enough to fall asleep, and when they do, I don't think it will be a problem. 
Wait.... Here is the cool part!
BAby jogger know makes a glide board for the back so that when Gavin gets tired of walking. he can just hop on the back ! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Its perfect for trips to the park, mall, anywhere really! 
I am obsessed! 
I will still use my jogger when we take all day outings, and I know Gavin will want to sit down, but this is perfect for everyday life! 
I just wanted to share my new discovery for all you fellow stroller freaks! 

P.S. I got my stroller at Bergstroms with a 20% coupon and it came out to be a little over $100 ! NOT BAD! The glide board I found on line for $69.99 , a little pricey, but worth it to me! And it doesn't ship till June, so I'll have to hold my horses a little bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...