Friday, October 7, 2011

JUST SLEEP!



Dear Little Girl, 

 I love you. I love to cuddle on the couch with you and rub your back while we tell stories and count all the freckles on our arms. I love how your legs drape over mine and your chubby little hands grab my cheeks to give me a kiss. I love all of these things so so much..... 

but....
NOT AT 2 a.m.

Sweet babe, you need to go to sleep! The past month you have been a big fat pain when it comes to going to sleep and your Mama and Daddy are TIRED! Please please stop waking up twenty seven times a night and hopping in my bed. Please dig your toes into your stuffed animals back, because mine is sore. Please hog all the covers from your babies, and GET OUT OF MINE! 

I love you sweet girl, but you are being evicted from my bed. Please please please PLEASE stay in your bed tonight. I'll give you a million dollars.  

Love, 
Your Over Tired Mama 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...