Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Read Me


I got this book as a Birthday gift and I finished last night. 
I LOVED IT! 
Like for reals, I loved this book. 
It s about a girl just graduated from college who in struggling to figure out what's next in life. 
This book chronicles her travels around the world, something I am severely jealous of, where she learns that there is more to "it" than high paying jobs and all the materialistic things we fill our lives with. She realizes thru travel that its people and experiences that we should hold onto and make our lives full, rather then stuff. 
Every time she mentioned a new place, I would google the pictures and wish I was there too. This book has definitely given me the itch to travel. 

If you're looking for a summer read, pick this up! 

1 comment:

  1. So come visit us!!! It's very true (I haven't read the book, but your review is true)...it's not about all these THINGS...it's about the journey! I learn that everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...