Sunday, June 5, 2011

Camp Rodgers



We decided to have a last minute BBQ for the babes for their Birthdays. I didn't have a ton of time to plan this out so I went easy camping themed. I have seen this on a couple of blogs and thought it was super cute.  I think this may be the last year I'll be able to do a combo gender neutral party for these two. Gavin was eying the super hero party decor pretty hard:) 

I just went to the dollar tree and picked up some bug nets, flash light, glow sticks, and scamp like snacks for the kids treat bags. Gummy worms, carmel corn, chex mix. Stuff like that. I printed some labels ( THANK YOU ANTHEA) and stuck them on some brown lunch sacks I had and whipped up a little banner. 




 Michaels had these little bird houses for a $1 so the kids got to do a fun craft. And of coarse S'MORES

 I'll Eat You Up I Love You So 
 Best Buds 

 I got some baby lovin in thanks to these two beauties 






The best part of the night was when the sun went down and we played a movie on the garage. I put our old crib mattresses on the floor with a heap of blankets and pillows, and borrowed a movie projector from my neighbors. It was pretty awesome! I think we may have to buy one for sumer movie nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...