Wednesday, September 1, 2010

15 Things I LOVE about Her


Sissy Girl is 15 months old, going on 15 years. She's a bit of a Sass but seriously, how cute is she. 
Here are 15 things I love about her right now 
  1.  This face. Are you kidding me with this pint sized attitude. This is the look I get when I tell her not to do something, or right before she's going to do something naughty. Oh man, I can just tell her teen years are gonna be DRAMATIC! 
  2. Eery night after bath she runs naked up and down the halls yelling at the top of her lungs for at least three minutes straight. like her diaper has restricted her from being free all day and now she just need to go wild 
  3. If you let her, she would eat all day long. Doesn't matter what, she has never met a food she doesn't like. Nope, strike that, she doesn't like eggs. 
  4. She walks around asking for kisses all day
  5. When she hugs you, she wraps her arms around your neck and then pats you on the back. 
  6. She is a Mama's girl right now
  7. She loves to swing
  8. at the end of every day, she os so dirty I am afraid our neighbors think I let my kids sleep outside in the sandbox. MOST of her cloths are stained with something gross from the backyard, but I don't care. Kids are supposed to be dirty
  9. When she can't do something she says "Ugghhhh" really loud. Its hysterical
  10. she is not afraid of anything or anyone. I love this about her
  11. when she has a wet/dirty diaper she tells me and gets herself a clean one and lays down and waits to be changed.... hopefully this means she will be an early potty trainer :) 
  12. She LOVES shoes. Like really loves them. The shoe section at Target is like her heaven. 
  13. at night when we say our prayers before bed, she folds her chubby little hands and yells along with her brother. it may be the sweetest thing I've ever seen
  14. I think in her past life she was a fish. This girl loves the water 
  15. she has four teeth. Two on the bottom and her two vampire teeth, We call them summer teeth... summ'er here summ'er there :) 



I can't get enough of this babe. 

P.S. weird to think that when Gavin was 15 months old I got pregnant with this little nugget. A fact that doesn't make my baby craving any easier to curb! 

1 comment:

  1. Why does she look like ten years older than when I left?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...