Monday, October 15, 2012

T-I-R-E-D





This picture sums up how I feel these days. TIRED! From the minute I wake up till the minute I close my eyes at night I am so dang tired. I swear I think there is an indentation of my big ole booty on my couch. Pregnancy the third time around is a whole different ball game. It's just as special but I feel like there is less time to sit back and kick your feet up when the struggles of carrying another human being kick in. Your kids don't stop just because you're tired, especially when you're tired all day everyday. Last week sucked. Plain and simple. I wasn't feeling well, the kids got a cold, I wanted super nanny to swoop in and take me away for 24 hours so I could just sleep. Shocker, that never happened. I honestly don't know how that Dugger lady does it because being prego while raising other children is freggin hard. I'm trying to remind myself to slow down. I've been racking my brain for quiet time activities my kids can do so I can sit for a second. I'm thinking I might even take myself on a solo date this week just to be quiet and calm.

Here's to 17 more weeks of baking a baby

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I am trying to find an e-mail address to contact you about possibly sharing your carnival birthday party idea in our catalog. Can you please e-mail me at kim@alisonspantry.com? Hope to hear from you soon!

    --Kim Henke
    Alison's Pantry Marketing Director

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...