Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday





It's Sunday and raining outside. Just the way a October Sunday should be. James Taylor is playing, my babes and their daddy are coloring in the kitchen talking about dinosaurs and princesses. My apple cider candle is burning and the little fish in my belly is doing his morning stretches while I lay on the couch.
There are some days that are impossible. Moments that make me want to throw in the towel and run away. Days that seem never ending. An then there are moments like this, where everything just seems so right. Moments where the calm sweeps away all of the crazy life stuff, giving us a much needed break. Looking into the kitchen, listening to funny their little stories, my heart is full.
Thank you Sunday.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...