Sunday, March 11, 2012





We did it. We moved. What an emotional journey this has been. After many sleepless nights, painstaking anxiety, and many many waves of guilt, we are finally beginning this new chapter in our lives. This morning was hard, leaving the house I grew up in and my grandfather, was not an easy task. But here i sit on my couch in my new living room, the boy is playing soldier guys in the bath, the girl is setting up a movie with the Daddy, and my heart feels so calm and full and content. Something I have not felt in a long time. Yesterday I was terrified of change, afraid of what the future holds, but now I welcome it. I might actually be a little bit excited. I want to remember this feeling, so that when I feel those feeling of doubt, I remember how perfect our family feels right in this moment.


And a huge thank you to our family and friend family. We are really blessed to have such amazing people in our lives supporting us


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Your place is so so cute! I can't wait to see the updated blog with the WHOLE house...kids rooms and everything! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...