Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Change

I know I know, I have sucked at updating this little ole' Blog. Truth is, it has been a crazy time in our lives and I don't have the energy to write it all down. The short version of it is we are moving this weekend. It is an unexpected move, and has been a very very hard road, but something our little family needs. I don't really want to go into details, but its been rough. 
Tomorrow we are going to the new house to paint the walls and clean up before we officially move in........ its kind of a symbolic thing for me in a way. A fresh coat of paint to cover up all the dings and scratches we've endured. 
A new start
I am anxious and stressed, but here's to change. Here's to a new chapter in our crazy book of life. 


I love you babes. Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...