Friday, January 20, 2012

Better Something than Nothing Right?

I've sucked at blogging lately. Whoops sorry. Too much going on. Hopefully I will catch up for reals soon, but for now, here are a ton of pictures from my phone from the last couple of weeks


 I got to run errands all by myself. Seriously, such a dream




It was hot and gorgeous outside so the babes and I soaked up the sun at the park


He was hot and looking for monsters

Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde


The husband and I held hands in the car




These didn't last long







After school Disneyland date




The biggest mess ever




Me and my little nugget. She melts my heart




Valentines Day crafts




And tonight I had a chocolate nutella cake for dinner that I made in the microwave. If your reading this judging me, it's only because you're jealous. It was freggin' gooooooood

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...