Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for the Crazy



Ten seconds after I took this picture this morning, Sofia kicked her brother off the couch and he  landed mouth first onto the hardwood floor. Bruised gums and bloody teeth but luckily nothing is loose and nothing fell out. Needless to say, not the most amazing way to start our morning. 

I am so thankful for these babes, but man oh man is being a mama a tough job. I am  so thankful for my husband for giving me much needed alone time and for being such a hands on Daddy. I am thankful for my circle of friends that make me feel like less of a crazy pants, and my family for being my constant  supply of love. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. 
Gotta run, someone is screaming and I just saw nerf dart fly down the hall. 
Yes, I live in a war zone/circus
But I am so thankful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...