Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Here We Go Again


I love this time of year. 
Its chilly out, the leaves are turning, you can wear socks to bed and not sweat your brains out. Holidays are right around the corner and baking cookies three times a week is considered an acceptable thing to do. 
I am a big fan of FALL and everything that comes with it.......
almost

My least favorite thing is that this Boy gets sick this time every year. Not just runny nose sick, we're talking the cough till he pukes sick. Yup, remember all of my tired desperate posts about this last year. Welp, my little man has fallen victim once again.
 He was up ALL night last night hacking. 
I have that horrible anxious feeling every time he coughs that throw up is close to follow. 
It all pretty much sucks. 

I hope you feel better soon little bug. 
I love you to your bones 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...