Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Buddy

When I was little I remember wishing that I had a brother or sister to pal around with
watch toons with
eat snacks with

swing with

and bulldoze popcorn with 

I love that these two are so close in age and have each other to do everything together. Its kind of funny. When they are together, they are either really happy, or bugging each other. But the second they are separated or one is asleep while the other isn't , they don't know what to do with themselves. They are best buds. Tonight, they took their flash lights and ran up and town the hall screaming hunting for monsters. I heard Gavin say, "don't worry Sissy, I will protect you". 
I hope they always protect each other from monsters. 
I love them 
And they love each other 
Makes me a happy Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...