Wednesday, September 19, 2012

School Recap So Far


Funny things from the first weeks a school.

On his first day they had to go around and say their names and their favorite food. He said " My name is Gavin and I love salmon". HAHA 

When I asked how his first day was he said "my armpits sweat a lot at recess  and there is a girl in my class that gets in trouble a lot so I'm not going to be friends with her". 

He only eats his sandwich at lunch time because eating cuts into playtime. 

We walk every morning with a little girl next door that I'm pretty certain he has a crush on. Easy tiger, you're only 5. 

At back to school night I had to fit my butt in a teeny tiny kindergarten chair. I was pretty convinced that I was never going to be able to get out of it with this belly. 

I get a big fat kiss everyday before he walks into class, even if his friends are looking. I'll be sad when the day comes when kissing your mama goodbye isn't cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...