Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Well Hello Again

I haven't blogged in months, and every time I thought about catching up on it it gave me anxiety. So I decided not to catch up on the last couple months and just start from now. And what better way to kick it all off than with an awesome announcement ...........




We are expecting and we couldn't be happier!!
I have to say being pregnant the third time around isn't as easy. I have been pretty exhausted and barfy, but it comes with the territory I guess. And did I mention I already look 17 months pregnant. Geesh.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Is it pathetic that I check your blog hoping for a baby announcement? You and Steve make the CUTEST babes...you should not deprive the world of more of them. So happy for you...sorry you're not feeling well, I hope it passes quickly! Can't wait to see/hear all about it all! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much!!! We are super excited! 3 kids ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...